• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

R3DLYNX whitelist application

R3DLYNX

Wood
in game name : R3DLYNX
location and age : london, 13
previous bans : none
referral : sorry no
Reason you should be accepted : beacause i love pvp and people i can trust but also having a nice home and when i log on i can just go and level up a bit :) , i'm also a kinds good coder
how did you hear about herocraft? : the minestatus website
have you voted for herocraft : yes
additional info : i like video games and music (my faveorate music album is now thats what i call music 79) my faveorate game used to be COD but now its battlefield and minecraft, ive been playing minecraft for 5 months. i'm a normal teenager who likes coming home from school and playing games a what not, i have a good vocabulary of german, french, spanish, chinese :) . i have been searching for a good server like this for a long time but have never found one quite like this. it would be appreciated if you would let me onto the server and prove to be a good allie. -R3DLYNX