• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Question about voting

Isaaclite

TNT
Does the "top voters of the month" list update like every second, minute, or like once a day? just wondering because I've counted my votes, and its 1 more than the current top voter that is shown on the list, yet I am not within the top 10.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
I've been having the same issue but I believe votes are either updated hourly or every 2 hours at least. Don't quote me on that though. There is definitely a delay from the time you voted to when it appears on the list.

Also for some reason, the top voter page for May showed up at 7PM CST on April 30th. Which was weird for me so I don't know what exactly is up with the top voter page.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Also for some reason, the top voter page for May showed up at 7PM CST on April 30th. Which was weird for me so I don't know what exactly is up with the top voter page.
Maybe the top voter page is set to a different timezone, that would explain why it updated to May 5 hours ahead of your timezone.

Isaaclite

TNT
Another question: do you have to be logged onto your herocraft account while voting, for this website to actually add the vote to your total count? Because I should have had about 17 or 18 votes eight hours ago... yet im still not on the list... (top votes shown is currently 15)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Another question: do you have to be logged onto your herocraft account while voting, for this website to actually add the vote to your total count? Because I should have had about 17 or 18 votes eight hours ago... yet im still not on the list... (top votes shown is currently 15)
Being logged in or not doesnt matter to add you. It saves the votes to a database and then calculates them - rewards matter when logged in or not.