• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PyroMastah's Application

PyroMastah

Dirt
  1. In-game name: PyroMastah
  2. Location & Age: Canada, Southern Ontario, 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: It looks interesting and I would like to be a part of it, other than that it's hard to tell people to accept strangers :p, But I would greatly appreciate being a part of this world, and helping it grow.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Saw it on Minstatus.net, it looked really cool
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I vote Nyancraft, it's how I get in game currency on that server.
  8. Additional Info: <3

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
MCbans says you have an alternate account; you are aware that playing on this server with more than one account is illegal?

Otherwise, it seems pretty much ok.

PyroMastah

Dirt
I play on Nyancraft, my account name is the same, as my minecraft login, and the same as my name on Nyancraft, I assure you I only play on one account...

I ask that you elaborate on an alternate account, because I don't exactly follow, but thankyou for your reply :)

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
MCbans says you have an alternate account; you are aware that playing on this server with more than one account is illegal?

Otherwise, it seems pretty much ok.
Alternate accounts are separate accounts that have played on one IP/internet connection,he is not asking for that account to be whitelisted so whats the problem here?

Also @PyroMastah add something to the addition info section if you would.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea, thats what i meant, that he shouldn't try to apply with his second account, or if his other acc is whitelisted, he shouldnt apply with this one :)

PyroMastah

Dirt
8. Additional info: Grew up in a hobby store loving roleplaying and all that jazz, huge fan of DnD/Pathfinder RPGs, as ell as a past player of various MMOs, your server seems to cater to my inetrests.