• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

pwner926 Application

J.J.

TNT
In-game name: pwner926
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Nope
Referral(s): Nope
Reason you should be accepted: Like building and like playing with other people enjoy chatting Big RPG'er and MMOrpg'er
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
Special Key: {HCP8}
Additional Info: Usually Play on weekends in the evening Played SSP a lot and started playing with friends now want to play with the whole minecraft community I would like to be Dragoon
Name/Location/Age: J.J. / Georgia / 13

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd like to ask you to give a bit more reasoning for why our server is right for you, many RPG or MMORPG servers exist. Also, I am a bit intrigued by your decision to place your age, location, and name at the bottom of your application instead of where it normally exists, can you explain your reasoning behind this decision.

J.J.

TNT
Sorry about the weird formatting, I realized i forgot the Name/Age/Location so i threw it at the bottom.
I think this server is right for me because i enjoy movies such as 300 where lots of "epicness" and justice is made, also i always think about "how would life be if i were a solider in the olden days." I feel that minecraft is the perfect simulator and herocraft seems it brings epic fights to the table.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Accepted

Awesome - I loved the movie 300. Though, we don't have any pits to push Persians into sadly. Anyways, check your PMs!