• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion PvP pits

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I really liked the spawn pits at Drgonguarde spawn. It was fun to fight people there. It would be great if we could have them inside Bastion spawn. They could be added next to a road below the trade district. There we signs saying "PvP on!" Outside of them to warn people and it was the players choice to go in. This would increase PvP and make players use the Trade District more. When people would die they would run to a chest shop and regear. For those of you who didn't play on DG spawn pits were around 80x80 block pits that went around spawn. I saw them being used alot. Some people did not like them but if you don't want to use them you don't have to! I think it would be pretty easy to make. I think this would increase PvP and Trade District use. :)

xMJay

Portal
Not sure, but I thought I heard that there will be an arena in the trade district.