• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

pupatron3000's Whitelist Application

umaydai

Dirt

1. In-game name: pupatron3000
  2. Location & Age: Sydney, Australia and I'm 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None at all
  4. Referral(s): domkey5
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I work well with others, I've been a moderator on Legit City Craft, I've had experience with different plugins and I'm good at PvP
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw my brother applying for it, and because of the positive reviews people made, I decided to go for it myself
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Certainly have
  8. Additional Info: I've been playing video games since i was 5, my first one being Crash Bandicoot (I personally have that as my favourite game). I am a higher than average gamer and I do not mind at all how I manage to win, as long as I do it fairly. Also, I am one of the best students in my grade.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

umaydai

Dirt
In-game name: pupatron3000

Location & Age: Sydney, Australia and I'm 13

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None at all

Referral(s): domkey5

Reason you should be accepted: I work well with others, I've been a moderator on Legit City Craft, I've had experience with different plugins and I'm good at PvP

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw my brother applying for it, and because of the positive reviews people made, I decided to go for it myself

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Certainly have

Additional Info: I've been playing video games since i was 5, my first one being Crash Bandicoot (I personally have that as my favourite game). I am a higher than average gamer and I do not mind at all how I manage to win, as long as I do it fairly. Also, I am one of the best students in my grade.

umaydai

Dirt
YqSSH.png
ggQW0.jpg

0eGwG.png

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
One of the suggestions was to lengthen your application, reposting the same one doesn't help us. The photos certainly do, but we need more information in order to accept you into the whitelist.

umaydai

Dirt
Ok. One last time:

In-game name: pupatron3000

Location & Age: Sydney, Australia and I'm 13

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None at all

Referral(s): domkey5

Reason you should be accepted: I am great at getting used to the community and I'll help people out as much as possible. I am Fairly good at building. I know many intermediate redstone contraptions. I've read the rules and the wiki and do promise to follow them with (almost) no mistakes. I am willing to help both the admins, moderators and the community as much as I can.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw my brother trying to apply for it. And, because so many others recommended it to me, I've decided to see why it is so well known.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Certainly have

Additional Info: I've been playing video games since i was 5, my first one being Crash Bandicoot (I personally have that as my favourite game). I am a higher than average gamer and I do not mind at all how I manage to win, as long as I do it fairly. Also, I am one of the best students in my grade. I play Minecraft as much as I can and I am active on the forums, mainly the released mods. The game I am best at is Team Fortress 2, as an Engineer.