• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

pujan909's Whitelist Application

pujan909

Stone
  1. In-game name: pujan909
  2. Location & Age: My Location is London, Uk, 14 turning 15 ( I accidently put 96 instead of 97)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Reason you should be accepted: I am an Ambitious character and I am fond of the Hero and town system,I read thoroughly through the rules and wiki and know the server's does and do not's. I am a very fun character and good at pvp. If I do get chosen I will try to help as much as a can to new players when I get used to the server. Also I have only found 1 other server which has a hero system but looking at your wiki and classes it looks so much better. I am a good pvper and is good the the bow and I prefer range over melee. I can build structures and I have built one for a competiton I entered on Empire Minecraft http://pujan909.imgur.com/all/ If you have the time please look at it. I am pvper and abide the rules
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/100-minecraft/76433-herocraft-1-hardcore-server-|-heroes-rpg-plugin-210-slots.html I heard it from this website.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Yes I have
  7. Additional Info: I am into gaming and when I like a server I put alot of time into it, I love hardcore pvping and so on. Also I am into Fantasy and have read many novels.I am mature and have good english. I don't swear in chats.Another Video game I play is WoW and I am also a pvper on that. I also play fantasy games such as skyrim. I'm in Year 10 going into Year 11 in school.I play Cricket , Hockey and very good with building computer and software. I built my own computer.
Thank you very much your time was appreciated reading this application

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
Great app bud. I won't pester you with any banter though... I'll see you in-game

Check you pm for server info.

btw great work @MD_Bay

pujan909

Stone
My old application I do not have Whitelist permissions[DOUBLEPOST=1364818224,1364807338][/DOUBLEPOST]Was told to bump application as I do not have whitelist permssions before due to my inactivity