• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proposal: Wilderness Grieving & Township Rules

Abyss

Air
I couldn't read the entire thread, but I did read the proposal on the Town section. And I have to say, I think the proposed rules are ridiculously a great idea.

This is exactly what I did when I joined this server. I joined a group of friends who wandered into the wilderness, and without ANY special donation powers, we formed an entire town, and didn't apply for township until the groundwork was laid.

ALL of our valuables were in unprotected chests. ALL of our work materials were in unprotected chests. It all was there for someone to raid if they ever found us, as were we for PVPing.

This makes things a LOT more fun in starting a town. not just realming off and building, or protecting chests in the wild.

I'll read the rest later.

McGreed

TNT
If the PvP people has such a big problem with people using protection and such, why not just intergrate the protection system into the spell system, since things like chests already saying "This chest is magically closed"? Make creating protections use regs like redstone, making it more costy depending on the size of the protected area.