• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Prof Relic Whining

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I think prof relic 4 should be combine-able into 5s. It could take 9, 18, dont even care really, but with current system, may as well get rid of all the profession relics 1-4 and just have a codex drop instead of a 5. Those 1-4 prof relics stack up so fast they already serve little purpose other than to take up space a few days after reset.

Adventure relics seem fine since 5s actually drop at reasonable rate, just rarer than others.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I think prof relic 4 should be combine-able into 5s. It could take 9, 18, dont even care really, but with current system, may as well get rid of all the profession relics 1-4 and just have a codex drop instead of a 5. Those 1-4 prof relics stack up so fast they already serve little purpose other than to take up space a few days after reset.

Adventure relics seem fine since 5s actually drop at reasonable rate, just rarer than others.
yeah, im not even trying and i throw out tons of I/II/III/s all day.

I've only gotten 1 relic V so far.

IMO: I like V's being rare, but need to make the others less common.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
If you can't be bothered selling relics, then sell them in bulk 100 or more, think of them as small souls. Most relics are worth 10s to someone, so you could easily get 3s for each when selling in bulk 100 or more.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think the drop rate may be too high for the mining stuff... I'll take a looksee.

Where are most of the relics coming from from mining? lesser ores? mnor ores?

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I think the drop rate may be too high for the mining stuff... I'll take a looksee.

Where are most of the relics coming from from mining? lesser ores? mnor ores?

i havent kept track of it closely enough to comment really unfortunately. But they do stack up very quickly when mining for even just 15-20 mins or so.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I can say that I have mined 5 stacks of diamonds and leveled Crafter 1-20 and Miner 1-61 and have gotten 0(ZERO) RelicV's

RelicI-IV drop should get a 50% decrease and RelicV should get a 100% increase(it seems like you should get one at least once in 100 diamonds.)

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I can say that I have mined 5 stacks of diamonds and leveled Crafter 1-20 and Miner 1-61 and have gotten 0(ZERO) RelicV's

RelicI-IV drop should get a 50% decrease and RelicV should get a 100% increase(it seems like you should get one at least once in 100 diamonds.)

honestly i had assumed you just only get crafting relic 5s from voting / crates lol. They are insanely rare if they do drop from mining.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
honestly i had assumed you just only get crafting relic 5s from voting / crates lol. They are insanely rare if they do drop from mining.
They are supposed to drop from Diamonds, but at over 250 diamonds and not a single drop, the rates are very low.

Its purely RNG...I went 0-20 and 0-60 with no Vs from mining and then just yesterday, I got an alchemy V and enchanting V within 2 mins from diamonds..

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Its purely RNG...I went 0-20 and 0-60 with no Vs from mining and then just yesterday, I got an alchemy V and enchanting V within 2 mins from diamonds..

Gotcha. Well... i know rng will be rng, but i have gotten around 6 or 7 adventure 5 relics since restart but no crafting. Thats completely within the realm of possibility that i have just been lucky with one or unlucky with the other, but maybe check the drop rates just to make sure.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
I've only mined to up my crafting exp and I am a lvl 60 engineer now. I have yet to find a V relic. I think V relics are too uncommon for crafting while I-IV are too common. I come back from each mining excursion (using 7 iron picks each time I head off) with on average 30ish relics. I just throw them away whenever I pick them up now since stone has more value to me then they do at this point.

Also do Emeralds have a chance of dropping souls/relics? I've found 12 of them and none of them dropped anything extra.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
I've only mined to up my crafting exp and I am a lvl 60 engineer now. I have yet to find a V relic. I think V relics are too uncommon for crafting while I-IV are too common. I come back from each mining excursion (using 7 iron picks each time I head off) with on average 30ish relics. I just throw them away whenever I pick them up now since stone has more value to me then they do at this point.

Also do Emeralds have a chance of dropping souls/relics? I've found 12 of them and none of them dropped anything extra.

I have gotten drops from emeralds. Never anything good though.

Weikauno

Coder
Gotcha. Well... i know rng will be rng, but i have gotten around 6 or 7 adventure 5 relics since restart but no crafting. Thats completely within the realm of possibility that i have just been lucky with one or unlucky with the other, but maybe check the drop rates just to make sure.
what do you mean by adventure relics?

edit: I thought adventure map wasn't out yet? or do you mean combat relics?

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Relics were a consolation prize - meaning they were called way more often than they should, they are now a REWARD prize. They're still there.

Hey Kainzo, I think you lowered the drop rate for 1-4, but I was thinking, could you possibly raise the drop rate for V's? I have never gotten 1 V in the whole new map/era.