• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Prof. and class forum

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I believe it would be helpful to have a forum so that each class and profession can discuss their class and profession. The ability to discuss things like strategy, profession choices for classes, strengths and weaknesses would provide newcomers (such as myself) with a much needed point of reference. I understand that getting asked that noob question which class should i be or what prof should i take gets old. I suggest this simple fix to remedy some of that.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I disagree. Having one subforum for each class would be, like, 4+16+1+8ish=29 subforums. It would be much more efficient to put them all in one forum. And it would be even more efficient to just start a thread dealing with the subject you're interested in using Members Discussion or General, and if there's a demand for it space can be made then.

As for the "what should I be" questions, folks should be reading the wiki.