• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application: SaberStone

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Minecraft IGN: SaberStone

Position applying for: Proctor

Age|Timezone: Eighteen years old / Pacific time (US&Canada)

How long have you been on Herocraft?: ~~4 months

Why do you think you would make a good Proctor?: I think I would make a good proctor
because of my activeness. Usually I make trips to zeal on rail so it takes time to get
there, during that time I check the forums posting and helping new people. I do this
commonly every day. Usually you'll see me playing on herocraft, talking to everyone.
Also besides being active in-game, I am active on the forums too. Though im not a
proctor, I commonly check mcbans to see if there is anything bad about whitelisting
a particular person.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: If I ever become proctor, i'd like to
ask the current ones to check mcbans always. A few times i've found people lying
in their apps but get passed anyway (no disrespect intended honest). Otherwise
all the new proctors promoting definitely helped getting the whitelist apps done
a LOT faster.

Edit: As Seratt and Apherdite has stated under this post, mcbans could be used for bad reasons and isnt a reliable source of information. I do however hope I could be sure to use mcbans as a reference instead of a base.

What can you bring to herocraft?: I hope to quickly reply to those minecraft players
who really want to be whitelisted as fast as possible. By taking this position, I also hope to bring friendly members into the Herocraft community.
[I understand all responsibilities associated with this position]

@Brutalacerate @Kainzo @Apherdite @Seratt

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
We try not to put too much trust in mcbans. It's definitely a flawed system.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Ohhh I see. I always thought in order to put in a place a global ban you had to app for the reason. 2 Questions now tho :|. The first one is do I still have to type in @Brutalacerate @Kainzo @Apherdite @Seratt ?
Secondly did I make it into the ranks of the proctors?

EDIT: No hurry please admins, not trying to push at anything
Also maybe we could use mcbans as more of a reference?

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
You don't HAVE to type in their names. People just do that to hopefully have it seen quicker. Also, you will be notified when/if you get promoted. Brutal just did a lot of promotions, so it will probably be a little while before more are promoted.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Yes, proctor promotions are normally left to the very capable hands of brutal.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Edit: I might post a voice app later

Edit 2: Think i'll touch up my app a bit in this time :)