• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application dragonzero39

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Minecraft IGN: Dragonzero39
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Position applying for: Proctor
  • Age|Timezone: 17, Pacific Northwest.
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: Approx 3 months.
  • Do you have any experience with IRC? Yes, I used an IRC hosted by rawcritics a while back before I played HC
  • How much time do I play per week? Easily over 15 hours every week. Sometimes more.
  • Why do you think you would make a good guide? (Proctor) : Personally I would be a good proctor because I have a dedication to helping the server by giving people an oppertunity to join HeroCraft and become long term players that will follow the rules and obey the rules. One thing I notice now when I'm walking down the road is that 99% of the players I encounter are allies to me. I feel being able to whitelist more people would help improve different factions to the world we already know. Every person can provide different idea's and support HC, but only if someone is there to let them on to the server.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?: I understand the responsibility's of the proctor position and am willing to set aside time in my day to whitelist players onto herocraft. Thank you all for your time. If you need any more information feel free to ask.