• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application: <adioshoes78>

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: adioshoes78
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 15/ Eastern Time Zone
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 8 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I love helping out new players and teaching them about the wonderful world of herocraft. I believe this would be a good job for me to give new people advice and help them with their problems. Helping hero craft would make my world. I have been on this server longer than any other and i have never broken a single rule. I just want to be a good example for the new, possibly future staff.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was a moderator on a big server which is not around anymore. It was called woodbridge. I was well respected and the server owner said that i was one of the only moderators who did their job. I will do anything that the higher staff will ask of me.
  7. Please consider me for the position. Thank you.