• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Symbolite

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
--- Proctor Application ---
  1. Minecraft IGN: Symbolite
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 25 | EST, I think that's GMT -5
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Quickly approaching the 1 year mark! I remember applying for the Whitelist back in the beginning of January 2011, which was near the beginning of the Sanctum map. The last year on Herocraft has been a great experience.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I think I've been playing on this server long enough to be considered a veteran player at this point. I'm also an active member of the community outside my own town and kingdom so I think I know what players applying for the Whitelist will be good for the community and which ones might hurt it. I've been told in the past that I'm a great judge of character which just might be a good attribute to have when performing my job as a Proctor.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Outside of Herocraft I have graduated from college with a degree in Technical Management and may be going back for a Masters sometime soon. Currently working at an after school program until I can find a more permanent full-time job. I love working with kids. Some of my hobbies include going on random trips spontaneously, driving (lots of people hate driving, I for some reason love it), Astronomy (on a clear night I'm always looking up at the stars, moon, and occasional passing satellite) and lastly probably my biggest hobby is Herocraft.
  7. Additional info about my time in Herocraft: Since the very start of my time here in Herocraft I've been affiliated with the town Newerth. I built the town Underdeep on the Sanctum Map, and I built the town Overdeep with a full-scale Underdeep expansion under it on the current Zeal map.
  8. One additional request I have if I get the position. Can I not have the Proctor tag in game? I would like to keep my Architect title because I love it and I put a lot of work into getting it. Well thank you for reading my application!