• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: <Rumblestikk>

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Minecraft IGN:​
Rumblestikk

Position applying for:​
Proctor

Age|Timezone:​
19, Pacific

How long have you been on Herocraft?:​
I joined Herocraft back in June 2011. I played for about 2 months before going inactive because of Real Life Issues (These can be explained upon further inquiry) I recently have been able to find time to rejoin Herocraft and have been on everyday since my return. Joining Windhelm and becoming the banker of the town.

Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:​
My knowledge of computers and search engines would come in handy here I think. Being able to sort out who has been banned where by looking up their IGN, and overall making sure they fit in with the community of the server.

Additional info you would like to tell us?:​
I graduated High School in 2011, I live in California and am currently unemployed. I spend most of my time on Herocraft or in Teamspeak helping my town build or doing MA's. I do play other games such as World of Warcraft and Raid Fri-Mon from 6pm to 10pm Pacific on those days. Along with being a raider, I have also been a Guild leader, officer and Raid Leader for different guilds. I enjoy meeting new people and am always looking to strive to help out people when I can. I love to play guitar even though I'm still learning and I love my family. Books are an important part of my life as well, I love to read, currently I am reading the Mortal Instrument series but.. most important of all, I love Herocraft and want it to become the number 1 Minecraft server and see it flourish.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I am monitoring and editing also adding to this thread/application as I have time. Currently I am at my aunts visiting. So I am not online on HC but I am active on the fourms.

Valera

Diamond
How long have you been back? When we promote proctors we want to make sure that they are active players as well.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I have been back since the Beginning of April. I've been active everyday since then. The only reason that I haven't been on the last 2-3days (In-game, I've been on the forums however.) is because I had an unexpected family drop in.

I took a break for so long because of family. It's a very long story, but I can elaborate if need be.

People in my town can tell you that i'm active and try to help the town as much as I can. I can give you people of reference if need be. :)

I'm back at home now. I am on Herocraft most of the time, and can also be reached here on the forums.

Still Interested! :D

Still here. hoping to hear back soon.