• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: iPadHD

iPadHD

Wood
  1. Minecraft IGN: iPadHD
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: Sixteen, soon to be Seventeen. EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Little over a week now, been playing almost everyday since I joined. Plan to be playing a lot more too! Couples of friends and I are actually planning on building a small town, a hamlet I guess... Hah, anyways, we will be playing a whole lot more!
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I think I would make a good Proctor because I am very active around the forums, and also the Minecraft Forums, and always trying to help people. I have noticed people aren't getting white listed within the hour or so, as I had to wait almost 24 hours, and one of my friends had to wait over 72 hours, and I would like to help and change that problem. I know it is going to be hard work, but I've been a staff member on other servers, including mine, and I have done just fine at managing them, and working with the players around the server!
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a very active, and helpful player around the server, playing for most of the day, I am very friendly, and generally a fun person to be around...! :) Thank you for spending the time to read my application, and I hope you consider promoting me to Proctor!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: iPadHD
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: Sixteen, soon to be Seventeen. EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Little over a week now, been playing almost everyday since I joined. Plan to be playing a lot more too! Couples of friends and I are actually planning on building a small town, a hamlet I guess... Hah, anyways, we will be playing a whole lot more!
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I think I would make a good Proctor because I am very active around the forums, and also the Minecraft Forums, and always trying to help people. I have noticed people aren't getting white listed within the hour or so, as I had to wait almost 24 hours, and one of my friends had to wait over 72 hours, and I would like to help and change that problem. I know it is going to be hard work, but I've been a staff member on other servers, including mine, and I have done just fine at managing them, and working with the players around the server!
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a very active, and helpful player around the server, playing for most of the day, I am very friendly, and generally a fun person to be around...! :) Thank you for spending the time to read my application, and I hope you consider promoting me to Proctor!

I prefer people be on the server for a bit of time prior to promoting them to proctor.

The reason people wait is rarely the fault of the staff as I explained to you in the MCF Thread. We will review applications within 24 hours, does not mean people are whitelisted within 24 hours.

I encourage you to stick around and apply for proctor after a few months.

iPadHD

Wood
I prefer people be on the server for a bit of time prior to promoting them to proctor.

The reason people wait is rarely the fault of the staff as I explained to you in the MCF Thread. We will review applications within 24 hours, does not mean people are whitelisted within 24 hours.

I encourage you to stick around and apply for proctor after a few months.
I was told there was no time limit, meh... By the owner himself.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I was told there was no time limit, meh... By the owner himself.

Technically there is not, but I cannot see adding a new person to the proctor team when I do not even know if they will stick around. That is why I prefer to add people to the team after they have been here for awhile.

iPadHD

Wood
Technically there is not, but I cannot see adding a new person to the proctor team when I do not even know if they will stick around. That is why I prefer to add people to the team after they have been here for awhile.
Hah, fair enough. But I WILL be sticking around to this server, took me almost four months to find one like this, I won't be leaving it... Pretty sure I am going to buy the second tier of backpack tomorrow, and a Pet! :)

But a question, what does the Tier 7 Mean? And I know you've to be like Tier 4 to use color signs? But how do I even... Tier up?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
But a question, what does the Tier 7 Mean? And I know you've to be like Tier 4 to use color signs? But how do I even... Tier up?

Not really appropriate for this area but, to "Tier up" you support the server with more money.

So id you "donate" $20 and then donate more that will move you up a tier.