• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Hydroking77

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: hydroking77
Position applying for: Proctor
Age|Timezone: 17, EST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A total of 4 months
Why do you think you would make a good Proctor?:
Being a good proctor involves being able to spot inconstancies throughout all of the application's sections. I've read enough applications and seen if they are accepted or not to determine if they are good enough to be accepted. Also, if I am on the fence on an application I will always ask for a second opinion. One of the main reasons I want to be a proctor is to speed up the process of applicants to be accepted or declined. I just want Herocraft to flow better and faster.
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
As of right now I am taking 4 AP classes. They include U.S. Gov't, European History, Physics B (B is algebra-based and C is calculus-based, there is no A, don't ask me about it.), and last but not least Calculus. I have a climbing wall in my house that I climb on almost everyday. Ask @Brutalacerate about it :). Despite all the AP classes, I usually don't have that much homework, which in turn gives me free time to read apps. :D I am a 4 year letterman for cross country. We have won first place in our region race the past three years. My PR is 19:45 :).