• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Arturec

Arturec

Soulsand

Minecraft IGN
:
Arturec
Position applying for: Proctor
Age|Timezone: 19 | -6 GMT AKA Central
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
On and off for around 5 years. Since Zeal.
Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:
I'm well versed in the rules of Herocraft and read them regularly as they are updated. I think I would make a fine addition to the team because I enjoy easing newer players into the game.
Additional info you would like to tell us?
I run a town for new players and teach them the basics of Herocraft and ease them into the dangerous world that is Pantheon. I'm often online and talk to new players- During the late evening moderators aren't always online to mute advertising/spamming so I could be of use there.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Minecraft IGN: Arturec
Position applying for: Proctor
Age|Timezone: 19 | -6 GMT AKA Central
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
On and off for around 5 years. Since Zeal.
Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:
I'm well versed in the rules of Herocraft and read them regularly as they are updated. I think I would make a fine addition to the team because I enjoy easing newer players into the game.
Additional info you would like to tell us?
I run a town for new players and teach them the basics of Herocraft and ease them into the dangerous world that is Pantheon. I'm often online and talk to new players- During the late evening moderators aren't always online to mute advertising/spamming so I could be of use there.
Under Review! You will be getting a follow up about the review within a week once the activity check is done with the other Proctors! Thanks for applying. You will watched in-game within the week.