• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: _AMPLiFY

Status
Not open for further replies.

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
Last Updated: 31/10/2011
--Proctor Application--

1. IGN:
_AMPLiFY

2. Position applying for:
Proctor

3. Age|Timezone
16 | EST

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?
I was accepted to Herocraft in April/May 2011. However, I took some time off during exams and I had a super busy summer. Now I am back on and 100% dedicated. I started playing again mid/late September.
I usually put a solid 2+ hours into Herocraft a night, and 4/5+ hours per day on the weekend.

5. Why do you think you would make a good guide [Proctor]?:
I believe that I would make a great proctor for Herocraft because I understand how the server runs and the rules that the players must follow. I am very active on both the Herocraft forums and the Minecraft forums which will be very useful for this position. I have experience with whitelisting players, so I know what to look out for and can tell when someone is lying (most of the time) :)

I also enjoy helping players online and am always racing to answer their questions. Even though this is not required for this specific position, I believe it is a valuable asset that will make me an even better proctor.

I truly believe that Herocraft has THE greatest Minecraft community, and I've been part of a few. How close everyone is and the vibe you get from just being online in us-matched in Minecraft as a whole. I want to help let new players experience this for themselves, while at the same time ensure people don't ruin it.

6. Addition info you would like to tell us?:
Even as a regular member of Herocraft I regularly check out the applications on the forums. I like to see how the current proctors handle different situations and the techniques they use while reviewing apps. I believe this has given me a head start as I already know a little about how the proctors run things here.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application.

tumblr_ltyp4zLZTq1r2al57o1_250.png

_AMPLiFY

Status
Not open for further replies.