• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PrinceYu's Application (:

eric

Dirt
1. In game name: My names PrinceYu :)

2. Location and Age: Ontario Canada, im 15 :D

3. Previous Bans (including other servers): None because i like following rules and listening to people XD

4. Referral: sitgaming.com, My cousin i forget his Ign

5. I should be accepted because i enjoy playing minecraft and i love to help out ingame communities with building, i follow rules and hate people who grief which means i dont grief either, i want to make some new online friends here :D and ive heard lots of good news of this server and i really want to try it out :D

6. I heard about herocraft through: sitgaming.com and my cousin (the owner of sitgaming.com)

7. Have i voted for herocraft: Yes :)

8. Additional info: My real name is Eric and im 15, i love to build and i dont mind mineing, i love helping others with getting materials building and just regualr talking or when someone asks a question i can answer i will answer it :D, i dont grief i follow rule, i have heard lots of good news from the Minecraft forum and through my cousin (sitgaming.com) i hope i get accepted in to the server :D

The 2 images below are my private single player map that was made using only inventory editor no other mods were used in the process and the box around my entire city is like 70 blocks wide and like 90+ blocks length and err 32 i think blocks up this total took me a total of like 10hours because of everything being hand built alone.

Thanks for reading my application :D

Attachments

• 2011-08-04_08.26.31.png
    2011-08-04_08.26.31.png
    754.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2011-08-04_08.27.43.png
    2011-08-04_08.27.43.png
    292.7 KB · Views: 7

eric

Dirt
err i dont think he plays on this server but he highly recommended me to join this server

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, it would be helpful in processing your application if I knew who your cousin was. But if he doesn't play on this server then how can he recommend it to you?

eric

Dirt
he said he knows the owner im not really sure he said that they talk about some plugins and stuff but if any chance it might be biorage for his ign if he does play

eric

Dirt
if knowing his real name might help its Ryan but yea im not sure about his ign and hes probably still asleep right nows

eric

Dirt
and i got recommeneded for this server by minecraft forum's when i searched up great servers and it lead me to here and read some of the replies on the forum and everythin was good about it