• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PridefulSloth's Ban Appeal

IGN: PridefulSloth
Banned by: @(name) i dont know who banned us
Time of ban: 07/15/2015
Reason for ban: Farming kills
Your story: Me and my cousin(WrathfulSloth) had started a game where whoever got the most kills in 10 mins won and the loser had to take out the trash. A couple minutes in we were fighting at the cemetery and then we got banned. I don't know why we were banned for "farming kills" and if you unban us could you tell me why? Thanks alot.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: PridefulSloth
Banned by: @(name) i dont know who banned us
Time of ban: 07/15/2015
Reason for ban: Farming kills
Your story: Me and my cousin(WrathfulSloth) had started a game where whoever got the most kills in 10 mins won and the loser had to take out the trash. A couple minutes in we were fighting at the cemetery and then we got banned. I don't know why we were banned for "farming kills" and if you unban us could you tell me why? Thanks alot.
I warned both of you to stop several times in shout chat and messaged one of you guys also.
You guys continued as I watched. I will leave this ban up for 3d. Reply to this after the 3 days are up.
While you are banned, head over to hc.to/rules

I warned both of you to stop several times in shout chat and messaged one of you guys also.
You guys continued as I watched. I will leave this ban up for 3d. Reply to this after the 3 days are up.
While you are banned, head over to hc.to/rules
Thank you give us a second chance. we both read up on the rules and will pay more attention to the chat .