• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

pr_97 White list

pr_97

Dirt
IGN:pr_97

Location and Age: I'm 15 and live in the UK

Previous bans: once on my friends server

Referral: I found this thread reading over the forums.

Reason you should you be accepted: I'm mature and polite. I enjoy teamwork, and spend a lot of time participating in online group gaming activities, such as MMO's and things fairly similar to Herocraft. I like the ideas associated with this server, such as the Player Townships and Wilderness PvP. I very much like Minecraft and enjoy creative activities. This server seems to be something I'd very much enjoy, and I belive I could be a valuable member of this server.

Additional info:
I've been playing this game for over an year now and I really wanted to play on a server with a big *happy* community and it seems to me that this server is offering that

Special Key: {HCP2}

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Please update your application in this thread rather than making a whole new thread and if that isn't possible, just post the updated version here.

pr_97

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Pr_97
  2. Location & Age: The UK and im 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): i did once because i was doing a prank on his server i was unbanned later when he saw it was me
  4. Referral(s): So many form other people and friends on this server
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm mature and polite. I enjoy teamwork, and spend a lot of time participating in online group gaming activities, such as MMO's and things fairly similar to Herocraft. I like the ideas associated with this server, such as the Player Townships and Wilderness PvP. I very much like Minecraft and enjoy creative activities. This server seems to be something I'd very much enjoy, and I believe I could be a valuable member of this server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard it form a lot of people and friends who play on this server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have
  8. Additional Info: Im am a very creative builder and great engineer. I find joy in helping other players. I hate griefers and never would do it myself. I will follow the rules and respect the admins. I love playing in groups and i think the RPG aspect of this is going to be amazing. im persistent to
  9. Special key: {HCP8}

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
Please dont post on the MCforums and the Herocraft forums, it makes it difficult to know wether you were accepted or not, and just makes things complicated.