• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Post Font Size

I have a problem with the font size of posts and threads. Just a LITTLE bit bigger and I think it would look nicer!

Viscis

Stone
Hold CTRL and scroll your mouse wheel.

This is the uniform shortcut for changing the text size on web pages.

Yes but now everything else is way too large. I agree with Relentless, the text in the post should be the same size as the buttons if not bigger

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
Have you tried setting the theme to a different one? Don't know much about the darker themes but MyIPB is the forum engine's default, has proper formatting and text size.

Go here http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/usercp.php?action=options then select MyIPB from the Board Style list (bottom right).

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
It looks like the normal size to me that every other forum or website with lots of reading and typing has.

I think the size is perfect between the text and the buttons, and I saw someone posted about changing it in your options and also crtl + scroll. If the text was any larger it would look weird I think.

But if enough people want it bigger I guess it will eventually, as long as it looks good >.<