• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Poll: HC Fan Fiction

Should I write a HC Fan Fiction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
So long as this doesn't turn into fan-fiction of the erotic sort. I don't want to know what the kings and queens do behind closed doors.

And I assure you that the staff chat isn't raunchy. All the time.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
From what I've gathered most people would like me to write one, so I've started, expect the first chapter in about a week or so.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
True, but I'm planning for mine to be a bit more impressive, spanning about 30-40 chapters (or so) and covering characters from Kain, Brutal, and Raetec, to Steamed, Shenorai (Spelling?), and GreyP.
It's going to be (as much as the word is over used) epic to say the least

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
strongholdx said:
True, but I'm planning for mine to be a bit more impressive, spanning about 30-40 chapters (or so) and covering characters from Kain, Brutal, and Raetec, to Steamed, Shenorai (Spelling?), and GreyP.

BIT MORE IMPRESSIVE?! Lol, I know the Prologue to A Herocraft Story is a bit crap, I kinda rushed it not bothering to edit etc. but I will do better for the actual story, and it will hopefully be about 40 chapters long too.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Brutalacerate said:
Oh shit, I'm going to be in it? That means Drugs, Booze and Prostitutes.

You actually spend most of you're time Making sure Raetec doesn't choke on his own blood and the rest of the time, you're trying to ruthlessly murder the main character.
However one naturally assumes that there are Drugs, beer, and Beechs in the times you aren't mentioned

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
strongholdx said:

Why greyp? He was a great pvper, but he quit herocraft... Why not pick someone who still plays and pvps as well?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
GreekCrackShot said:
Why greyp? He was a great pvper, but he quit herocraft... Why not pick someone who still plays and pvps as well?

I'm not giving anything away.
I will however say that Grey spared me in the wild on several occasions and I feel obigated to put him in here.

On a side note: I'm getting ready for the release of the First Chapter: The Emperor and the Veteran.
You can expect it on Saturday 5:00 CST
Me and most of the people from Seagate are throwing a huge party! Hopefully my internet can handle 9 people playing HC all at once!!

Shenorai

Banned
Other active PVPers to keep in mind are IKaosI (SIC and merchant of Newerth...as a character note, Shenorai's loyalty lies with him), Doogler, jorict (if he's still around), Islestrike, weynard...

...I'm sure there are others around. XP

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Shenorai said:
Other active PVPers to keep in mind are IKaosI (SIC and merchant of Newerth...as a character note, Shenorai's loyalty lies with him), Doogler, jorict (if he's still around), Islestrike, weynard...

...I'm sure there are others around. XP

uhhhh.... maybe me too :D but if i'm going to be in it, you dot have to put me as a pvper. you should write about The Bloodline War, stronghold lol

Status
Not open for further replies.