• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Polikka's mute

IGN: Polikka
Muted by: @MoeJunur
Time of mute: 12/24/2016 7:20 EST+2
Server/Channel:Global
Reason for mute: Apparently the reasoning I got was 'appeal that on the forums'
Your story: I think I got muted for calling one of your players a 'fag', followed by messaging your lovely moderator they are also, indeed a fag, which as we all know, means a bunch of sticks.
If however you for some reason think I meant 'homosexual' which is not the case, duh, that's still not a valid reason to mute in my opinion, it's a perfectly normal thing to be gay. Meanwhile people can call each other 'fucking idiots' with no punishment whatsoever. That shit crushes my inner soul even though it wasn't directed at me.
Additionally, your fellow staff member decided to ignore right me afterwards so I couldn't discuss the situation with him personally, or apologize immediately. That's something I really appreciate about your guys staff.

In all honesty, I couldn't care less if my mute never expires, I don't play the server all that much, I only hop on to talk shit because that's what 90% of the people on here do anyways. I did the appeal because I found the event hilarious.

Thank you for reading
-Polikka <3