• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PoisonArrow

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Someone needs to fix it that so if the player was poisoned by PoisonArrow, they can't just go to a no-pvp zone and it won't damage them. To make it a bit more clear, what Im saying is that if I poison someone with poisonarrow, they just go to a no-pvp zone and it will say "You are in a no-pvp area, Invalid Target!" Yes I was in a pvp area. This needs to be fixed!

@Kainzo @Sleaker

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We wont be supporting the in/out PVP areas - dont focus fire around PVP - and you wont have this problem.

in 2.7.8 NOPVP -> PVP - wont work.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Idk what you really meant by Im not sure if you actually understood what Im saying. But Imma make a example. Me and a person are having a normal PvP fight, I poisonarrow him which makes him poisoned and he quickly runs into a no-pvp which will "deactivate" the poisonarrow and the poison will not deal any damage on him and instead it will say "You are in a no-pvp area" when clearly Im not in one :L

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Don't pvp close to no-pvp areas. if someone bails to a protected area it's your own fault for trying to kill them nearby and not finishing them off before they make it.

GraRona

Portal
Kain understands you. All he's saying is that in the newest patch, people will no longer be able to hit from no pvp zones into pvp zones.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't pvp close to no-pvp areas. if someone bails to a protected area it's your own fault for trying to kill them nearby and not finishing them off before they make it.
But isnt it kinda abusing the no-pvp regions?

Sleaker

Retired Staff
But isnt it kinda abusing the no-pvp regions?

no? isn't it running from your target? If they are using it to pad from, and attacking you then running back in, sure that's abuse. but if you keep trying to attack them and they just run. stop whining and find some place to setup farther out where they can't get away.