• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Plugin Change] Food!

Do you want a change to food regenerating health?

• Yes; Instant health

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I think the way now is pretty well already. I don't think it shall be changed.
It is because if instant health or faster regen this would be abused by raiders. Taking tons of food and instant health and kill you over and over.
But food that will regen mana would be cool.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I think the way now is pretty well already. I don't think it shall be changed.
It is because if instant health or faster regen this would be abused by raiders. Taking tons of food and instant health and kill you over and over.
But food that will regen mana would be cool.
Yeah. Maybe have it regen health normally or a little slower and slowly regen mana and stamina?

yety175

Coal
my problem with it is i eat and i dont always get health regen from eating. It would be nice if it worked all the time.

Northac

Obsidian
i think the mana regen would be a nice thing. But the regen amount for health is fine i think

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I think the eat food to regenerate health is SUPER COOL!! However, it would be nice if it instantly gave health or regenerated faster. Let's have a poll!
I'll agree with the others, health regen is nice already. If you want instant health, chose a healer path