• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Playstation Network and Xbox LIVE IDs...

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
OI! I was thinking, if you have a PSN or XBox LIVE account post it HERE! So that we can contact/play with eachother on more then just PC, me and Mikespillow are friends, so copy/paste this into a reply:

----------------------------------------------
PSN or LIVE ID:

Multiplayer games you play, or good games:

MattMellander is awesome!

also, MattMellander is my PSN... PS3 rules!

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Xbl: Russian 2112
Steam: gfxpsycho

Multiplayer games you play, or good games: Check for yourself. I dont sit on one game for too long, usually just get on to play a bit and socialize.

MattMellander is awesome for using a signature I spent literally 20 seconds on! :)

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
Right now I have no XBL ID, I've let my subscription to the online features run out. My PSN is Mikespillow, I play online on a variety of games. Right now, the ones that are holding my interest a bit are NHL 11, LittleBigPlantet 2, Red Dead Redemption, and DC universe online-though I'm totally open to suggestions for other good games. Hit me up online!

Right now I have no XBL ID, I've let my subscription to the online features run out. My PSN is Mikespillow, I play online on a variety of games. Right now, the ones that are holding my interest a bit are NHL 11, LittleBigPlantet 2, Red Dead Redemption, and DC universe online-though I'm totally open to suggestions for other good games. Hit me up online!