• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Player List

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I think that the "TAB" Player List should show all the players online on all the maps. Many new players think that the server is dead because they only see 1 or 2 other people online at central world, thinking that only central players are the only ones online.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@whiteninja1970 do you know about /glist? It lists all players on all servers, including invis admins I think.

But fair enough, new players would generally try Tab and get to the conclusion that there are few players, I agree.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@whiteninja1970 do you know about /glist? It lists all players on all servers, including invis admins I think.

But fair enough, new players would generally try Tab and get to the conclusion that there are few players, I agree.
Yep, I know about /glist and also the floating text that shows how many current players are online. But yes like you said, most new players would generally use Tab instead.

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
Yep, I know about /glist and also the floating text that shows how many current players are online. But yes like you said, most new players would generally use Tab instead.

It used to have that (like 3 weeks ago) but people were complaining (I think) that they did not like it, so it got removed.

The only solution I can think about is having tab only show all players online if you are in central.
(if that is possible)

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
It used to have that (like 3 weeks ago) but people were complaining (I think) that they did not like it, so it got removed.

The only solution I can think about is having tab only show all players online if you are in central.
(if that is possible)
thats a good idea, because i have to say it annoys me not knowing how many are on pvp. But then again i dont want new players being turned off and leaving :/

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
thats a good idea, because i have to say it annoys me not knowing how many are on pvp. But then again i dont want new players being turned off and leaving :/

I agree, another solution I can think of is having a command to toggle viewing all people on 'tab'

But I have no idea of/how that would be possible