• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

pippinpotato application

In-game name: pippinpotato
Location & Age: I live in California /14 years old
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None! :)
Referral(s): SaberStone
Reason you should be accepted: I know this might sound a lil ehh yeah but I've been
loving pvp servers for a long time and seriously hope to add a little rpg content
into the normal pvping world. I've heard quite a bit from SaberStone ( my referer)
about all the different classes in the server such as (caster/rogue/warrior/healer/crafter)
I hope to see you guys in game!
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend saberstone absolutely loves the server
herocraft and kept encouraging me to join. He's done it for so long I guess I cant
do anything but give in XD.
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes I have voted for herocraft :)
Additional Info: I love all aspects of the game minecraft but I seriously love building.
I hope once I settle into herocraft I can become an architect to build some nice structures
in this server.
If you have any additional doubts please talk to me in game/PM me or check
mcbans.com/player/pippinpotato

GraRona

Portal
Seeing that I know you personally, I'll get another proctor to whitelist you so there are no biased decIsions. Sorry @Neotetro, but you're the most active proctor XD.