• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Piggify and you!

Demonxman

Obsidian
The beguiler, a beguiling class that has many skills that are group oriented but the one skill that really stands out in this class is the skill piggify. Our (best) skill is a game changer as it's a 6 sec crowd control that is amazing in use against classes that use mobility as a weapon such as the dragoon or any ranged class.

here's the part of this marathon post I will give some thoughts and a few of my past memories with this skill. Around the middle of January I reemmber raiding erebus with a few other guys and a dragoon jumped down from the walls and tried attacking me but failed as I instantly piggified him and the cd on piggify then was not 26 secs, it was less than half that if that; now the only reason why I survived the 1 vs 1 attack was because I was able to piggify him and kite him while keeping up on steadily piggifying him. Now with the piggify skill being 26 or so secs on a cd our only real unique skill is nerfed all to hell.

beguiler as it is now is a spec that is not usually played and I believe the problem with that is that we have no real 'seemingly op' skills and I think that the reason we had more than 5 on at once was because piggify was a half decent skill (even though I've experienced some people able to control the pig) please at least lower the cd a bit, fights don't usually last too long and I might be able to get off one piggify before the fight ends :/

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
A 6 second ranged CC (Basically fear) is nothing to scoff at in any game. Even in WoW, where it can take pretty large amounts of time to kill certain classes depending on the situation, piggify would be quite powerful.

If piggify is all beguilers have, then they would be buffed in other areas before buffing piggify. You said that it was on 13s or less cooldown before it got nerfed, a 6s fear with no DR on 13s CD is OP. You are also a support class, so why do you expect to win 1v1s with classes who are designed for combat?

EDIT: Just checked Beguiler skills on the wiki, (assuming wiki is accurate and the skills are not broken) if they party with a bunch of melee, they should roflstomp any teams with casters, especially if they only have one healer, since you can prevent them from casting for 6s with sonic boom (assuming they are near the healer which is a pretty logical place for them to be), and follow up with piggify to keep their healer CCd for 12 seconds. The rest of the time you can just fireball and watch your team do work to the enemy casters while their healer is screaming obcenities at how OP you are.

Sheeps look pretty bad though