• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Picking Class price.

RagingDragon5

Portal
WIth the introduction to relics and Kainzo wanting to increase the amount of souls it takes to pick a class. I would like to suggest making the FIRST combat and professsion spec stay at 250s. This will keep it friendly to the newer players who just mastered Lostsoul and Crafter. After the first pick then it should be raised to whatever amount.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
WIth the introduction to relics and Kainzo wanting to increase the amount of souls it takes to pick a class. I would like to suggest making the FIRST combat and professsion spec stay at 250s. This will keep it friendly to the newer players who just mastered Lostsoul and Crafter. After the first pick then it should be raised to whatever amount.
I say Just make relics a little more common and remove the command altogether

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
If we are truly moving towards making relics more common and removing the command at least allow someone to spec out of lost soul into their desired class.
Imagine being stuck as a lost soul for an extra week because the RNG gods hate you, and to have to rely on RNG to pick your first class really blows.
What if I want to play a wizard but I don't have a wizard codex? You telling me I have to grind MORE mobs for a chance to play the class I want I play? Personally if I was new I would say screw it and leave the server

MajDeath

Portal
If we are truly moving towards making relics more common and removing the command at least allow someone to spec out of lost soul into their desired class.
Imagine being stuck as a lost soul for an extra week because the RNG gods hate you, and to have to rely on RNG to pick your first class really blows.
What if I want to play a wizard but I don't have a wizard codex? You telling me I have to grind MORE mobs for a chance to play the class I want I play? Personally if I was new I would say screw it and leave the server
Buy it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
They are trade-able for a reason. If you want to play alone, perhaps single player is better suited.