• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Phil_Ivory's Herocraft Server Application

Phil_Ivory

Dirt
1. In Game Name: Phil_Ivory
2. Location/Age: I live in Indiana and I am 16 years old.
3. Previous Bans: I was banned from shadecrest because I was with some friends on it when we started pvping other towns. We set a house near a town to raid which was considered against the rules and we were all banned as a consequence.
4. Referrals: None, sorry
5. Reasons i should be accepted: I consider myself an active and mature member of the minecraft community. I constantly look for a server to come back to and enjoy time and time again but have failed, usually due to abusive admins and bad communities. After reading the wiki and rules of this server, I can see that this is a server with maturity and is home to a staff with high integrity.
6. How did i hear about Herocraft? It was a very high rated servers on minestatus, i looked at the wiki and afterwards am now avid to play it for myself.
7. Have I voted for Herocraft?: Yes, yes I have
8. Additional Information: I'll be honest, i'm human, which means I may make a misstep here and there. But afterwards I strive to not make the same mistake again. I always try to treat others with the respect that they may or may not deserve.

Phil_Ivory

Dirt
Oh, im sorry im afraid i dont have any other accounts. you must be seeing friends of mine that have logged in tho their account while at my house. Sorry for the confusion.