• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Personal Regions within claimed area

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
Two questions:

1) I have a property and someone chooses to put a personal region inside it. Can I /pe it to have that personal region removed?

2) I claim a property through the intent to claim/claim process. That property has a personal region that is still owed by someone who has been inactive long enough for them to lose their property (over a month). Can I /pe it to have the personal region removed?

It is my opinion that in both cases, a /pe can be opened and an inactive player's region can be lifted, allowing the region to be looted for whatever its contents may be. If someone is inactive in HC, their property should be allowed to be forfeit, akin to the plots at spawn or the inactive status within a town.

Thanks,

-yav

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I agree with you on the second point, @Yavool , and I opened this thread Decay on Personal Residences on the topic just last week. I think we should be able to petition to claim a personal residence that belongs to someone who has been inactive for a month or more.

On the first point, putting a personal residence over (or inside) someone's structure would seem to be claiming a structure without going through the petition/claims process, and thus would be against the Rules. if the pers res were placed over chests within the house, it seems this might be covered by this rule:

Harassment by preventing players from getting their chests/items will not be tolerated - this includes placing regions over areas that the player has protected, stored or tombstoned.

So if this were to happen to a player, it would seem appropriate that they petition to have the personal residence removed.