• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Permanent Night During EXP Boosts

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Well the title sums up most of it. I'll list a few reasons why I think we should have this;
  1. You're only getting 50% of the time paid for currently.
  2. This would actually add value to the (imo) steep price
Right now if you were to pay for the standard 100% boost for 1 hour, which costs 15$, you'd really only be getting 30 minutes for 15$ due to the lack of mobs at daytime. If it was permanent night time, you would receive the full hour's worth with [mostly] constant mobs.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well the title sums up most of it. I'll list a few reasons why I think we should have this;
  1. You're only getting 50% of the time paid for currently.
  2. This would actually add value to the (imo) steep price
Right now if you were to pay for the standard 100% boost for 1 hour, which costs 15$, you'd really only be getting 30 minutes for 15$ due to the lack of mobs at daytime. If it was permanent night time, you would receive the full hour's worth with [mostly] constant mobs.
The boost does not only effect combat exp. You're getting the boost for 100% of the time just because there are no mobs on the surface does not mean that there will be no mobs underground either.

In short you're getting the boost for the whole time, just because you're having an inability to go and look for mobs doesn't mean we should make it easy for you.

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
Go underground to find mobs or level up your profession while waiting for night to come again

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Danda, I am going to need you to log onto my account and finish leveling my character.