• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion PE Team

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
I don't know if it is my place to suggest this but I'd like to see a dedicated team to cover PE's.

I've noticed a lot of complaints about people's PE's not getting checked for a while and have also experienced this.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I don't know if it is my place to suggest this but I'd like to see a dedicated team to cover PE's.

I've noticed a lot of complaints about people's PE's not getting checked for a while and have also experienced this.

Guide's used to be able to assign, wonder what the staff's opinion on that returning is.

If its a no, I think it'd still be good to have some kind of position that can handle PE's.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Moderators are the ones that check PEs. Banning is up to the Admins unless its a very serious violation.

Guides lost the power because of Abuse of the system. I don't think it would be returning @minimike96

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Moderators are the ones that check PEs. Banning is up to the Admins unless its a very serious violation.

Guides lost the power because of Abuse of the system. I don't think it would be returning @minimike96
I am aware. But there are new Guides, new leads, new staff. I never once assumed it would return. But I do think a review of what is given to what position every now and then might not be a bad idea. Maybe after a bit more time it can be looked at again.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
There is a large influx of PE's with a new map and what not, but I don't see an issue with them not being answered. The longest PE's are those that require the attention of an Admin, but even then it is not too bad. People also fail to open PE's properly or check when it has been closed or commented on when needing additional info.

I don't see there being any problem, the current staff have it well under control imo.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Even with this amount of power, we Mod's usually have conversed with an admin or made the desision as acolaberated group effort!

Thumbs up to all the hard work the last few days!!

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
The reason I brought this up is not only because of the amount of PE's that I hear Kainzo talking about but also to give some relief to those people that already do so much for the server. I don't necessarily mean to get whole new people to manage PE's, just to maybe spread out the workload for those that already are admins.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The reason I brought this up is not only because of the amount of PE's that I hear Kainzo talking about but also to give some relief to those people that already do so much for the server. I don't necessarily mean to get whole new people to manage PE's, just to maybe spread out the workload for those that already are admins.
PEs are either dealt with or assigned to the proper person within 1-3 hours in off peak times, rarely will it be over a day. The PEs that take longer need to be handled with care by an admin.

A "team" would solve a problem we do not have. PEs contain sensitive information a lot of times and has been abused in the past, which is why it is reserved for mods+.

*Tim was bang on with it.

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
The current staff do have it under control for the most part, and I can mostly vouch for that, however the issue still remains for me: When they got removed in Dragonguard, it's because certain guides were abusing the powers. Why is the solution to remove it from the guides overall as opposed to laying off the guides who abused? I feel right now it would help the guides if they had something else to do, and assigning PE's would be good for that. I would assume if someone gets accepted to the Guide team, they are trusted by staff to do their job properly. If someone cannot do this, a removal from the team would do them good.