• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion /PC Command (Price Check)

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Well if you have ever noticed, when you type in T chat for a price check nobody ever answers cause people just don't know.

Can a plugin be coded to when you do /pc [Item] it searches chest shops to find the most average price of that item, or it can be edited into the config for a default price. This would give us a easy way to find prices of items so we can get our moneys.

Thanks, Bo (NuclearCouch)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We don't store chestshops like that.. so it really isn't possible to get an average unless we had a massive shop.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
We don't store chestshops like that.. so it really isn't possible to get an average unless we had a massive shop.
Well, I am not the best when it comes to coding so correct me if i'm wrong, but can the part of the coding be found that keeps the prices on the shops then that be used on the plugin to find the price. That may or may not of made no sense at all. Lol