• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion pave grief/stealing

I think that in pve it should be illegal to brief AND steal because in my opinion to lock your chests it way too expensive. I have been in pave for the last week and everyday except one day my stuff was stolen. Today I watched some of my stuff get stolen and I couldn't do anything about it. So pve becomes more of building a base and trying to hide ur stuff constantly. That is why I want it to be illegal to steal items in pve

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
That encourages players to go to pve instead of pvp first of all and there is already a struggle with that since there is all of these new players. Also it discourages raiding, a key part to townships.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I think that in pve it should be illegal to brief AND steal because in my opinion to lock your chests it way too expensive. I have been in pave for the last week and everyday except one day my stuff was stolen. Today I watched some of my stuff get stolen and I couldn't do anything about it. So pve becomes more of building a base and trying to hide ur stuff constantly. That is why I want it to be illegal to steal items in pve
To further protect your goods, join a town, or build a residence for yourself found in the /to shop menu

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
I agree that it is expensive but honestly for the cost its worth it. I'd rather spend my time working toward that than mucking around building stuff (not necessarily what I think you may or may not be doing, no offense intended). This cost encourages players to keep playing - it gives them a goal to work towards.

Yes I would build a town but $2000 while being briefed and stolen from is hard to achive. And I would discourage raiding in the PVE section of the map only because if u are getting raided all u can really do is sit back and watch ur stuff dissappear.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Yes I would build a town but $2000 while being briefed and stolen from is hard to achive. And I would discourage raiding in the PVE section of the map only because if u are getting raided all u can really do is sit back and watch ur stuff dissappear.
Or tell them to leave and if they refuse burn them with lava :D