• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patukott's whitelist application

Patukott

Dirt
I've heard about the server before and decided to look into it. I used to play MMORPG's some years ago and the RPG aspect seems to be very interesting in a Minecraft server.
I am a builder rather than a pvp'er in the game although survival servers tend to get boring for me.
I hope to find a new home here and that you accept my application.

Patukott

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Patukott
  2. Location & Age: Country - Estonia; age - 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCP8
I've heard about the server before and decided to look into it. I used to play MMORPG's some years ago and the RPG aspect seems to be very interesting in a Minecraft server.
I am a builder rather than a pvp'er in the game although survival servers tend to get boring for me. Here is a link to a trailer i made for a server i used to play in "". The town called Telasero, which was never finished, was built by me.
I hope to find a new home here and that you accept my application.

Patukott
Reviewing

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
What you are doing right now is advertising which is against the rules of the server.
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] please remove this.
@UltimateOptics idk how I should review this person, passing it on to you.
@RagingDragon5 - You may continue reviewing this, no need for me to step in. It does not really matter that he advertised for another server because for example many herocraft players have made fan based trailers to advertise herocraft.

@Patukott - Please be aware that we take advertising very seriously here and we would be grateful if you was not to talk about other servers on our services, thanks!