• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Path of Exile - Successor of D2

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Two weeks till open beta and Act 3 everyone! :D

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
I have played D2, D3, Torchlight and Mythos...

UnholyCross is my account...
DeathWeaver is my ranger

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I've made an account on their web page - if my assumptions are correct, my IGN is also my account name, so it should be 'Jasquan'
Planning on trying out this 'Shadow'... Hmmm, the skill system is interesting.

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
They have a unique (weird) method of making a player your friend.

Open the Social Tab.
Type in their CHARACTER name in the bottom margin and hit enter.
Now you will see their account name and whatever character they are on.

What was the strange part? Befriending based on character name rather than account but ending by telling you the account name.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Jasquan Shadow is a strange class to play. Evasion is still a little messed up. You will see in higher levels armor is so much better.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
They have a unique (weird) method of making a player your friend.

Open the Social Tab.
Type in their CHARACTER name in the bottom margin and hit enter.
Now you will see their account name and whatever character they are on.

What was the strange part? Befriending based on character name rather than account but ending by telling you the account name.
I see... I plan on making my characters name Jasquan or a fitting name anyways.
Jasquan Shadow is a strange class to play. Evasion is still a little messed up. You will see in higher levels armor is so much better.
Hmmm. I guess I'll have a shot at templar, then.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Alright - Time to launch the game for the first time. I just finished updating. I hope. It's says 100% at least, though Launch still is greyed out.... oh well. Wish me luck for the first time of the game! :D

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright - Time to launch the game for the first time. I just finished updating. I hope. It's says 100% at least, though Launch still is greyed out.... oh well. Wish me luck for the first time of the game! :D

By the way, there is no drawback to hardcore. If the character dies, he is just moved over to softcore.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
By the way, there is no drawback to hardcore. If the character dies, he is just moved over to softcore.
Sadly, too late for that, I already made my character softcore. Though I already knew this.
EDIT: If you wanna add me it's Jasqua/Jasquan/Jaskuan/Jasquann

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The new leagues start in 14 hours if anyone is interested.

Anarchy said:
In the Anarchy League, the corruption of Wraeclast has spread to the minds of many exiles, turning them against one another. As you journey through the world, you will occasionally run into these exiles - deadly computer controlled enemies who use the skills and items available to player characters. If you manage to kill one, they drop a lot of items including a magic or above for each equippable slot.

Onslaught said:
The Onslaught league is a hardcore league designed for players who found our existing hardcore gameplay too easy. We've increased the attack, cast and movement speed of monsters. It's like a lighter version of the Turbo race events that we run, only it lasts for four months. Note that just as the Anarchy league doesn't contain these difficulty increases, the Onslaught league doesn't have the rogue exiles. It's likely we'll try them out in hardcore leagues in the future.