• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.7.5

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Glad to know your now Kainzo

Not quite Kainzo, though I've spoken with him several times on the matter when it comes to layhands/cooldowns. The original cooldown for layhands/deathtouch was supposed to be half an hour. He has it designed as the "oh shit" buttons for our respective classes. When first released the cooldown was broken, both could be spammed, then it was fixed... to 5 minutes. and then set up to 30, then back down to 15. It's been a long and storied journey but I think it's best where it's left now, since Kainzo was nice enough to cut the cooldown in half from its original.

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
Since this patch I've been noticing a few damage bugs. I haven't documented them as well as I'd have liked, but the Caster's fireball deals 30 damage in close proximity instead of 15. I haven't seen what the Specialized Class' fireballs can do yet...

On top of this, I get very frequently 2 or 3 shot by the new Lone Wolf from 99 hp to 0. There was one case where I swear it must have done 50+ damage per hit, since I went from full (99) hp to 0 hp in two swift swipes of my health bar. This was just fighting the wolf, the Beast Master had just realized I was there and had yet to even cast a spell. I've had these sort of encounters, and seen party members have similar issues at least fifteen times now.

tl;dr Fireballs deal double damage (up-close seemingly) and Wolves seem to do 10-60 damage instead of 10.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Since this patch I've been noticing a few damage bugs. I haven't documented them as well as I'd have liked, but the Caster's fireball deals 30 damage in close proximity instead of 15. I haven't seen what the Specialized Class' fireballs can do yet...

On top of this, I get very frequently 2 or 3 shot by the new Lone Wolf from 99 hp to 0. There was one case where I swear it must have done 50+ damage per hit, since I went from full (99) hp to 0 hp in two swift swipes of my health bar. This was just fighting the wolf, the Beast Master had just realized I was there and had yet to even cast a spell. I've had these sort of encounters, and seen party members have similar issues at least fifteen times now.

tl;dr Fireballs deal double damage (up-close seemingly) and Wolves seem to do 10-60 damage instead of 10.
We'll do more tests with the wolf damage - though I havent seen this happen in any of our play tests.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Right. He reports times in milliseconds