• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.7.5

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
General:
T5+ Donors: Reintroducing the /hat command (short random duration atm)

Heroes:
Food/Hp regen is now set to 2.5% from 5% - no more insanely regen tanks!

Skills:
Disarm - Changed to 15% mana and range of 6R and CD to 15s
Endurance (Level) - Defensive form, increases every level

Reagent Skills:
Smoke - use with /skill Smoke - properly takes Sulphur

Damage:
Bard:
  • Diamond_Sword: 6
  • Gold_Sword: 7
  • Note_block: 6
  • Jukebox: 8
Classes:
Bard:
  • Chakra - increased in mana cost and changed to 5s CD
Paladin:
  • Pray - 33% mana and 5s cd,
  • Endurance - lvl 25
Dreadknight:
  • Endurance - level 25
  • Drainsoul - reduced to 15% mana and 7s CD
  • BecomeDeath - grants invis to undead for X mins

Necromancer:
  • BecomeDeath - grants invis to undead for X mins
Samurai:
  • Bladegrasp -normalized with under immunity abilities to 3min CD and made it level based
  • Mortalwound - down to 20% from 45% mana, cd still 10s
  • Bleed - reduced to 10% mana and increased to 10dmg
Ninja:
  • Silence - reduced to 25% mana
  • Blackjack - increased to 2min duration
Ranger:
  • Track - reduced to 25% mana
  • Root - Reduced to 25% mana
  • Barrage - reduced to 25% mana
Beastmaster:
  • Lickwounds - reduced to 50% mana
  • Wolf - Changed max summon to 1 - increased dmg to 10 and hp per level to 0.3
(The beastmaster now has a sole companion that is stronger than ever and less laggy)

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Haha, I like how the skills only has "Poop" with no description :p

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Disarm is supposed to temporarily remove a player's weapon from their current selection. I'm not sure if it stops them from using it/selecting it or just removes it from the hotbar, since when I tried it yesterday it didn't function. I'd actually be very thankful if someone could post a more detailed description including cost/cooldown. What I do know is that it doesn't work in no-pvp, and won't work if they're wielding bare hands.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
as far as I'm concerned using disarm on a skeleton should remove its arms! But that's an interesting idea, actually.

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
Disarm only works on players at the moment, I can't give exact numbers, but so far as I can tell its effect removes the enemy's weapon from existence (unless it's a bow in which case it's returned instantly), if they try to switch they are disconnected from the server (unless they switch to a bow). When the effect dissipates the weapon is returned to the opponent. The cooldown is three seconds at the moment, but the duration seems to last about a quarter second longer than that (possibly due to lag) since if I try to disarm an opponent as quickly as possible it gives me the message "%target is already disarmed." As you can imagine, this suggests that you can chain disarm near flawlessly so long as you have mana and can target your opponent. Also the range seems to be 15 blocks by my tests.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Disarm only works on players at the moment, I can't give exact numbers, but so far as I can tell its effect removes the enemy's weapon from existence (unless it's a bow in which case it's returned instantly), if they try to switch they are disconnected from the server (unless they switch to a bow). When the effect dissipates the weapon is returned to the opponent. The cooldown is three seconds at the moment, but the duration seems to last about a quarter second longer than that (possibly due to lag) since if I try to disarm an opponent as quickly as possible it gives me the message "%target is already disarmed." As you can imagine, this suggests that you can chain disarm near flawlessly so long as you have mana and can target your opponent. Also the range seems to be 15 blocks by my tests.

That's great, thanks! But do you have the mana and cooldown? I am just -itching- to update the wiki with this skill.

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
That's great, thanks! But do you have the mana and cooldown? I am just -itching- to update the wiki with this skill.

I'm pretty positive that the cooldown is 3 seconds which I think I mentioned in the post. :p As for the mana cost, it's been changed to 15% according to the patch notes and that's how much it is in-game right now according to my test.

I thought you might reduce the range D: but it's an appropriate change I suppose.

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
If we Beastmasters only get one wolf, which you could say is one of our only unique skills, then it should have more than 30 hp. Thats only 3 hits from some combat classes. Also, if we had 3 wolves doing 8 dmg each at lvl 50, then 1 doing 10 dmg is an incredible nerf. That should be increased to 12 or more. I know that sounds like a lot, but not only are they ineffective in a chase as they trail behind, but ninja does twice that with backstab. A beastmaster doing 10 dmg and a wolf doing 12 dmg is still less than a ninja's backstab. So if you really wanted to keep the classes equal, you would make the lone wolf more powerful. I sort of support the lone wolf, because lag is annoying with them, but it needs to be more powerful.