• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.7.3 - Mana reductions & Warmups!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
General:
Herogates are now charging correctly again
DHX, Automatic Teller Machine now buys gold at 8.5c per bar!
Flint and Steel initial damage has been normalized (Was doing x5-10 more than it should)

Heroes:
Fireball, Blaze & FireArrow & other DOT's now award EXP from mobs death.
Skills now have the option to have a WARMUP time before firing.
Platform fixed for breaking of skill duration (fix #5!)
De-sexified the skills to refer to as "their" instead of "his"

Skills:
Jump - now has a toggle setting in config to allow air jumping or not (Currently it is set to allow until SuperJump is made)
Recall - now has a warmup time of 10 seconds
Quicken - increases run speed to sprinting speed with no hunger loss, for 3-5minutes
Revive - now has a 5 second warmup/delay before casting.
Bleed - Normalized damage for the "bleed" skill
Reagent Skills:
Plague: Rotting flesh
Quicke: 2 Diamonds
Classes:
Healers and Casters and all containing spec'd classes got a 25% mana reduction in spells. Recall and mark omitted.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Ha, wish Paladin could be considered a "Healer" here. Oh well, glad to see the full healers getting a bit of love!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
YAY!

We have our proper jump back for a bit :D (although the fall damage is still there ._.)

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey I know I should probably put this in a suggestion but its not really big enough, so can you make it so you can parry with all weapons besides just the sword, because I am a caster and in SSP I take advantage of parry and use it all the time yet I cant do it with a hoe D:. Is it possible to make it so all weapons can parry @Kainzo ?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hey I know I should probably put this in a suggestion but its not really big enough, so can you make it so you can parry with all weapons besides just the sword, because I am a caster and in SSP I take advantage of parry and use it all the time yet I cant do it with a hoe D:. Is it possible to make it so all weapons can parry @Kainzo ?
Not currently possible

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Kind of off topic, but may I assume that Alchemists will be the only ones capable of brewing potions? That, or when the "dual class" system is up, there will be a stat or something for it, letting you make more potions as that level increases.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Automatic Teller Machines?!? :confused: What type of black magic is this? Now people will have to weigh between waiting for a banker for more money, or instant ATM.

Do non-bankers, not mayors, and not SIC's still get 6c or are they going to now be paid 8.5c an ingot?

Also, quicken sounds awesome, any idea as to who gets it?