• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.10

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Patch 2.10
Updated to WG 5.2.2
Fixed SafeFallOther messages.
Added a reflected-amount option to Reflect.
Cleaned up Track's display and made the randomness set to 50R
Barrage now consumes arrows from the caster's inventory (up to 24)
Actually fixed Star now.
Fixed Gills.
Cleaned up Bandage and added a notification.
Removed unnecessary velocity stuff from Firearrow

Reflect:
effect-duration: 4000.0
reflected-amount: 0.75
ManaShield:
effect-duration: 20000.0
mana-amount: 10
Gills:
effect-duration: 30000.0
Blackjack:
effect-duration: 20000
stun-duration: 1000
stun-chance: 0.05
Drainsoul:
max-distance: 15
absorb-amount: 5
Dreadknight:
ManaFreeze:
level: 40
mana: 75
cooldown: 30000

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
Patch 2.10
Reflect:
effect-duration: 4000.0
reflected-amount: 0.75

ManaShield:
effect-duration: 20000.0
mana-amount: 10

Reflect: What is the "reflected-amount"? How much damage hits them back? Is there any damage mitigation component?

Manashield: Does this spell nullify or mitigate it? I need clarification on this so I know how to use it.

I have become practically useless in PvP combat after these nerfs, aside from Piggify-and-run-away. Please post the full specs of each skill for each class (cost, duration, cooldown, etc.) in the wiki, as it is outdated and these update posts are very confusing. This would help me better understand the mechanics so I know how to use them and defend against them. Thanks.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Reflect: What is the "reflected-amount"? How much damage hits them back? Is there any damage mitigation component?

Manashield: Does this spell nullify or mitigate it? I need clarification on this so I know how to use it.

I have become practically useless in PvP combat after these nerfs, aside from Piggify-and-run-away. Please post the full specs of each skill for each class (cost, duration, cooldown, etc.) in the wiki, as it is outdated and these update posts are very confusing. This would help me better understand the mechanics so I know how to use them and defend against them. Thanks.

When we have time I'll give you the list to update the wiki with...

Manashield = mitigates damage, each damage mitigated will drain your mana - a shield of mana, etc...

Reflect = currently doesnt mitigate damage but reflects 75% back

Enchanter at the moment is one of the casters with the most abilities - Enchanters will be buffers and will continue to get more spells to buff others, (lightwalk soon) and other diverse gameplay affects. They wont be a hard nuker like Wizard or Geomancer.