• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.09

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Patch 2.09
  • Crafting EXP Source Introduced! ( http://pastie.org/2104415 ) (Exp amounts)
  • Adjusted mining to equate for the Crafting portion
  • SLAYING: increased the amount monsters give for EXP.
  • Monks: Fist damage changed from 2.0 to 3.0 (Multiplier)
  • Dragoons: Lance changed from 2.0 to 3.0
  • Healers: Bandage now no longer requires standing still and heals a bit more.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Is it possible to let some crafted items give less than 1 exp per craft? Like sandstone could be 0.5 exp or something. And wooden planks could be 0.2 exp or so.

Also, I think ladders and fences should be 1 exp each. Also cobble and wood stairs can be 1 exp or atleast 0.5 exp per, since they do require a lot of cobble/planks to make, and 1 exp isnt much. (6 cobble => 1 exp in a stair is worse than 1 cobble + (0.25 logs) => 1exp in a stone shovel)

An other thing, I think that the timer to see if one should gain exp again for mining/chopping a material that has just been placed should be longer.

An other thing, I think that the timer to see if one should gain exp again for mining/chopping a material that has just been placed should be longer.

We've been over this. Keep in mind that every timer takes up a tiny bit of memory per block. Right now, every block that has been placed in the last five minutes is taking up a counter somewhere in the server's memory. If you increase that time by a mere five minutes, the memory required doubles. It just takes too much memory.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
yea, that was the thing I was thinking was the reason why one wouldnt want too long timer. I wasnt sure if the timer was client or server side.