• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.03 - Free donor LWCs (Limited) + More!

A

Alente1

• Donors now get limited free LWCs! - T3=1,T6=4
  • You must now offer coin to the Gods to change Paths! (250c at the moment)
  • Ability to grant EXP-Modifiers per CLASS (faster/slower leveling at will by Staff)
  • LWC 3.01 update
  • MagicSpells v5 updated

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Mayors for free lwc's should get like 10 f0r count -> 20 for Duke -> 30 for Viceroy -> Maybe 40 for King (probably not). they should at least get the limit for each required citizen to have 1 chest lwc'd. because towns will become a massive center for raiding and it wont be fun :(.

just some suggestions.

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
I definitely agree that the LWC restrictions are far, far too harsh. If Regions receive the same 'special treatment' as LWC it will be a huge blow to the server. Why mine and build when you can only protect a very tiny amount of possessions at exorbitant prices? People buy and play Minecraft to build. As deluded as people want to be about it the number of people buying Minecraft just to come play a fledgling RPG is nil.

Mikeman97

Wood
Mayors for free lwc's should get like 10 f0r count -> 20 for Duke -> 30 for Viceroy -> Maybe 40 for King (probably not). they should at least get the limit for each required citizen to have 1 chest lwc'd.

I think it teaches people to hide their chests! If their house is within the towns region then their chests are safe (as long as they're hidden). It makes chest protection something that is a privilege, something you have to work to get, not just something that is handed to you upon joining a township. I think it adds to the hardcore feel of the server.

I definitely agree that the LWC restrictions are far, far too harsh. If Regions receive the same 'special treatment' as LWC it will be a huge blow to the server. Why mine and build when you can only protect a very tiny amount of possessions at exorbitant prices? People buy and play Minecraft to build. As deluded as people want to be about it the number of people buying Minecraft just to come play a fledgling RPG is nil.

I totally agree that Regions should be unlimited for Mayors. The point of a town is safety and protection for their buildings and themselves. But the chest part is an easy fix, like i said above, simply hide your chests under some blocks.

This last bit is kinda offtopic, but i think townships should have PVP on all the time. Yes, townships are supposed to be a place of protection and a sort of community within the Herocraft community for players, but i think they're too safe. I have seen towns with these walls, advanced traps, and guard towers, yet they are never used. The chests and doors are always locked (not anymore of course with the new LWC restrictions) and the guard stations are never put to use. Also, as all of you have probably seen, people just run into towns when they are fighting in order to avoid dying, and that @#!*% me off. If PVP was on it would create jobs for classes like warriors and it would keep players and townships as a whole on their toes.

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
This last bit is kinda offtopic, but i think townships should have PVP on all the time.

Kainzo has stated in the past that "Hardcore != PVP". If that happens, this has become a PVP-dedicated server, and I hope someone will just come out and say it early on so those of us who aren't here for PVP can move on and not waste any more time here.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Kainzo has stated in the past that "Hardcore != PVP". If that happens, this has become a PVP-dedicated server, and I hope someone will just come out and say it early on so those of us who aren't here for PVP can move on and not waste any more time here.

I disagree, i specifically remember kain saying Hardcore =/= PVP. I remember because a former Blasphemy member (Em3rgency) came online and said that the fact there is no pvp in most towns wasnt hardcore enough; kain then stepped in and said that a hardcore server is different from a PVP server, and that that's not what we were going for originally, it includes many aspects. it is a great server to PVP in, and i do agree that towns were TOO safe before, but PVP is not this server's main appeal.