• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pally's Whitelist Application~!

• In-game name: Pallyaladin
  • Location & Age: California, 15
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  • Referral(s): Staven88
  • Reason you should be accepted: Why should I be accepted? Hmmm... Well, I really like building things, usually buildings/areas. I've never tried my hand at PvP in MC, but I'm open to trying!
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My good friend Staven88 recommended it to me today, he said I'd like it (so far, I do~!).
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Da.
  • Additional Info: Though I might not be on very often, I'm generally a really relaxed person, and may be slow to get things done w. (Looking back at the guide...) I play SWTOR, League of Legends, Skyrim... The list goes on. I'm actually really addicted to League of Legends (One of my reasons for my not being so active should I be accepted). I sing, I play soccer... Yeah, other than school, that's what I do.