• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

p2thepx's ban appeal

Ben432

Stone
IGN: p2thepx
Banned by?: Kainzo
Time of ban: A few months ago.
Reason for ban: X-Ray
Your story: I admit to X-Raying, but after a few months away from Herocraft I feel like I've matured enough and will be able to follow the rules. I understand if you don't accept me due to my previous history, but I ask you to please consider it.
Thank you for your time

Edit #1: I can't remember the password for that forum account, and when I try to reset it I never get the email.

Edit #2: I can't seem to reply to my thread (not sure if this is intentional) but can an admin leave a comment regarding this? I don't want my thread getting buried :(

Edit #3: Sorry, but @Kainzo

Edit #4: Nothing there :( I've heard that others are having trouble with the reset feature also.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: p2thepx
Banned by?: Kainzo
Time of ban: A few months ago.
Reason for ban: X-Ray
Your story: I admit to X-Raying, but after a few months away from Herocraft I feel like I've matured enough and will be able to follow the rules. I understand if you don't accept me due to my previous history, but I ask you to please consider it.
Thank you for your time
Why arent you applying under the - p2thepx user name?