• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

oystein82 thread

Oystein82

Wood
  1. In-game name: oystein82
  2. Location & Age: Norway, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1 ban :mad: because the admin got mad because i took 1 sugarcane from 100.
  4. Referral(s): EtKEnn
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because i think the server look like alot of fun and i have a friend playing. I have been looking for a serious server like this for a time and my friends says its a very good server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend told my about it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes i have.
  8. Additional Info: I had my own server before so i know how its like to have a server, then ill be very respectful to admind/mods and never break a rule. I dont have any screen shots so i cant upload that ;(

Oystein82

Wood
Ok, i might have lied to you but, pleeease. I have changed, i use to grief a little bit but not much, the reason i grief those servers is because the admins didnt care at all. Im not a griefer anymore. :(