• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

oxat's Whitelist Application

oxat

Wood
In-game name: oxat

Location & Age: Ukraine, 16.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.

Referral(s): None.

Reason you should be accepted: While I've been playing Minecraft for only about a week, I have already mastered its in-game mechanics, through SSP, the minecraft wiki, and other minecraft guides. I have also read the rules and guide for this particular server. Rules here are pretty much the same as anywhere else, and in the few servers I participated, I had not trouble with the "law", neither with any of the players. As far as participation goes I am not a big fan of building mega-structures, but I do like creating cozzy and eye-appealing homes for my Minecraft character, exploring, and interacting with the rest of the community or town I am part of. The reason why this particular server stands out to me is its style of gameplay, i.e., the minecraft sandbox combined with the RPG element. This is why I am eagerly awaiting the Heroes mod.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it on a ranking website.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.

Additional Info: Other than Minecraft I enjoy game titles that include "Grand Theft Auto" or "The Elder Scrolls" in their name. Outside of the computer screen I enjoy playing team sports, more particularly basketball as well as sometimes soccer or volleyball. Much like in a team sport, real life (and a Minecraft society, too), requires a certain degree of sportsmanship and dedication to be provided for a smooth and enjoyable experience for every "player", and I am hoping to provide just that.